Thursday, March 5, 2015

My First Polymer Clay Beads


Add caption


I was so mesmerized by this medium, I wanted to try my hand on this.  This was like using colors but in a 3D form.  This was an year ago.  This is not very popular in India.  It is catching up now.  I did a lot of research on internet.  It gives you lot of opportunity to experiment with this.  You can create anything out of your imagination, like a painting,  with this medium.  you can combine colors to get new ones like how you do with paint.  About polymer clay, the techniques, the color wheel, there are so many really good blogs and youtube information you can get.  Here are some of them I regularly visit for inspiration.  Cindy's Polymer Clay Tutor, Olga Petrichencko, AnnaOriona, Teresa Pandora Salgado.

No comments:

Post a Comment