Monday, April 20, 2015

Made-to-Order

These are some earrings I made for my dear friend.  I am happy she believed me to give me the freedom of design.  She was also kind enough to say that they were all good:).


This pair is a turquoise blue (actually :)) earring with filigree work on it with crystal beads and polymer clay beads to enhance it.  This is done for a grand kalamkari material of the same color combination.

This is my best one.  I liked it so much.  A gold back ground with brick red tree like design with garnet beads to embellish it.  

This is a lemon yellow small stud with a dangle of semiprecious yellow bead called citrine.  This was made for her dress which is lemon yellow chiffon with self colored chikenkari work on it.

These are a pair of red and black earring with gold frame. this made for a red dress with black embroidery on it.

These are a geometrical tri-colored pair accentuated with lo-real beads and semiprecious aventurine.  The bead looked so dull otherwise, i was hesitant to add it to the piece.  I wrapped the bead with gold plated wire and made a dangle with the lo-real beads and it looked really good. the photo does not do justice though ( 'cause I am the photographer :)).

A pair of earring I tried to replicate a Indian tribal art for a silk dress. the earring is around 4.5 cms long.  the beads are polymer clay and glass.

I have two more orders at hand.  I will update as soon I finish. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment