Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Screen prints

Screen printing with silver acrylic paint on black polymer clay pendent accentuated with hand worked silver polymer clay beads and black beads with matching earrings๐Ÿ’š

 Screen printed with gold colored metallic paint on maroon colored clay pendent and matching earring.

Screen printed with purple metallic paint on green and purple pendent.  Pendent decorated with rhinestone chain and strung with polymer clay folded beads with matching earring with a purple onyx bead.๐Ÿ˜Š


I tried screen printing for the first time.  My screen frames are which floods the local market during Diwali time.  Only difficulty is that you have take each one and spend some time thinking how it would look on your clay pendent and go head to buy one.  The first 2 are common rangoli patterns.  Of course the screens are not very fine, more porous that the ones meant specifically for clay.  For me right now they are too expensive.  My business have to improve to buy more of the clay specific screen print frames.  So I am making do with available resources :).  I am happy with the outcome.  More happy that it is sold already.  My customers liked it too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment