Monday, November 27, 2017

Beaded cord by Mom

My parents are at the "empty nest" stage.  My mom was depressed and we had a tough time with that.  We introduced her to the internet.  She was reluctant in the beginning, she has got a hang of things now :).  Her favorite is Pinterest.  She is brushing up her interests which she had kept aside for us, for our children.  She is happy with her old hobby revisited.  The result is in the above picture.  the tiny beaded cord is made by her. 

The pendent itself was a discarded one which I had made for a customer.  The beads too were in my discarded bead box or call it a we-will-look-into-it -later box.  The black and the gold ones have picked up the initial stage of the bubbles when it is just going to be charred (rescued in time) and other black beads and bead cap were made to complete the necklace for me to keep.  It is a slip on necklace with no clasp.  yes this is going to stay with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment