Thursday, August 24, 2017

Gold Filigree

A grand filigree necklace.  It had taken a massive amount of time and effort of mine to get this in this shape.  I started this off with a Ganesha as a focal bead.  Sometimes gods does not like the idea of being the center of attraction :).  Each time I bake the elaborate pendent, it crumbled on me.  I gave up the idea.  It was supposed to be in collar necklace.  Here is the photo before the tragedy.

I am left with only the center piece which can crumble on light pressure :( .  This did not end up in my trash box but sits on the window sill opposite my work table :).  The rest I had carefully cut to rectangle and stored. Once in a while I clear the box and salvage a few creation and the below is photo of the necklace in brand new avatar.  Ta  da....
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment